It happend again, an earthquake occured in California.So some of my local pals may have felt the earthquake that occurred just a little while ago and clocked in at a small but respectable 4.1 on the good old Richter scale. Right away I logged on to Facebook and enjoyed the fun of guessing the size and getting confirmation that there was indeed an earthquake, and I was not going crazy.


It’s hard to explain the mystique and reaction to California earthquakes to anyone outside of California. So I won’t bother trying.

A few years back I wrote the following post for JamsBio.com. Within a couple of hours of submitting it SoCal had a doozy on an earthquake. After today’s quake I decided to republish it just for fun. Here’s a few tunes to blast while we outwardly make jokes about the quake and inside breathe a sigh of relief that it wasn’t the big one…
Bookmark and Share

Total Pageviews