Katie Holmes Now is the newest face of all American brand Ann Taylor.after Heidi Klum
ANN TAYLOR GET KATIE HOLMES AS NEW FACE OF AMERICAN BRAND
With the planned spring break ads Holmes '2011 March issues of magazines published Ann Taylor, the first screen image of the actress and designer of sophisticated all-navy outfit, shot by photographer Tom Munro.
In a statement on its website, says Holmes. "I'm a fan of Ann Taylor, because I was a young girl growing up, I loved the clothes ... and I'm really excited to see the face of Ann Taylor for spring. I'm glad to be part of a brand I think it be "
The company is the love of Christine Beauchamp, president of Ann Taylor Stores, said in a statement: "We are excited about Katie speaks facing Ann Taylor Ann Taylor has said Katie -. smart, talented, incredibly smart, and a meaningful life with beauty and grace.
Bookmark and Share

Total Pageviews