Demi Lovato had new tattoo in Wrist ,and she return to twitter,In late October, the Disney star Demi Lovato quit Twitter. Shortly afterward, he became a treatment plant to deal with personal matters. And after a control center in January Lovato has made great strides towards a return.Demi Lovato Returns To Twitter ,

Tuesday Lovato reactivated his Twitter account @ ddlovato. His first tweet said simply: "Guess who baaaaaaaack ...!!!!!!!" From there she went on a rampage Twitter, get help from people like Perez Hilton and Kim Kardashian in addition to its legions devoted fans. Demi Lovato Gets Wrist Tattoo

"I love you so much ... this support is incredible, I'm done I'm very grateful," he writes. "The exercise comes to those who are ready to go as far as necessary, to achieve what few have. Stay strong," he said.

Earlier Tuesday, Lovato tweeted Account sister Dallas. "I think my fans ... Oh how I've missed you !!!!!! But I'm so excited that I'm back !!!!!!! hahahhaha she wrote with her sister, adding: "Yes, I was hacked by Demi. She just wanted 2 do u guys smile. hahahha."

Lovato also divided fans of his new ink, which said it was thanks to them, stick by his side during what he previously described as "the darkest moment of my life." "The journey I went through and the support of my fans were so significant for me, I wanted to thank the fans, so I know that I will never forget," the singer said the message of the video to change. "So I went ahead and had a heart tattoo on my wrist."

"It 's something that my fans were really with my wrists when I was still in treatment. Some even has a tattoo on it, so I wanted to show that I will never forget the support that you gave me," said Lovato.
Bookmark and Share

Total Pageviews