MTV EMA Purple Carpet

There were plenty of drool-worthy dresses on the purple carpet last night at the MTV European Music Awards, so I decided to compile a list of the best, worst, and in-between. Everyone from Miley Cyrus to Taylor Momsen showed up, and their styles couldn't be more different...Let me know if you agree with my choices in the comments!


Maybe I'm just on a Shakira-high, because not only was she my favorite performer, but she was also best-dressed. She wore a low-cut black and gold metallic mini with platform black pumps. It's not too risky, but she's gorgeous enough to turn simple into stunning. Rihanna's my pick for runner-up. Wearing a white Marchesa gown she was probably the most dressed up for the event, yet she honestly didn't look overdressed. Loved it!
Bookmark and Share

Total Pageviews