So I’ve taken the punge and invested in the Computrainer 3D indoor bike training kit. Not cheap at £1230 plus a laptop to plug it in to but I’m hoping this will give me the edge over the winter period. As a beginner Triathlete, I need all the competitive ede I can get!



The biggest downside about training and staying fit in the UK over winter is that you either spend a lot of time being assaulted by wind and rain or, you sit in a gym staring at the wall. So I thought that a bit of healthy, computer based competition and visualization would help to keep me motivated and therefore mean greater performance gains over the winter months.


The initial set up took just under an hour but the instructions were fairly clear. I will write a full review over the next week or so and keep you up to speed on my improvements.
Bookmark and Share

Total Pageviews